But I figure these questions are still pretty cool, even if they are now considered the domain of Honors-Level High School Students:
- Who was the only person to hit a golf ball on the moon?
- Who created the COBOL programming language?
- Who was the first woman in space?
- What vehicle gets the worst and best fuel mileage?
- Which two space probes were the first man made objects to leave the solar system?
- Which U.S. President was also a chief justice of the Supreme Court?
- Which U.S. Supreme court decision, later overturned, cleared the way for segregation in this country?
- Which U.S. Supreme court decision gave us the right to a free lawyer if we cannot afford one of our own?
- Who was the primary creator of "Dungeons and Dragons"?
- What is the name for a boomerang that doesn't return to the thrower?
Note...I was asked all of these in 7th grade.